Fantastic prize for the winner. Their image will be used for the Captain Salty card and published in the Salty Dogs game which will be distributed worldwide at the end of 2019.
The winner and 2 runners up will also receive a copy of the game free of charge.
Who will judge the entries?
Comic book legend and Salty Dogs artist Simon Bisley will be the head judge.
How do I get a copy of Captain Salty?
Download a copy of Captain Salty from our download page, colour in with whatever you want, pens/crayons/chalk/paint/colouring pencil
Can I see submitted entries?
Check below for an image gallery of contestants entries.
How do I submit my entry?
By email to:
Please keep hold of your entry image, we may need you to post it to us for scanning if you win!
By post to: Salty Dogs Berserker Art Fao: Andy Brown 4 Westway Gardens Belfast BT13 3NR UK.
For updates on the competition join our mailing list
1. The Colouring competition (the “Competition”) is open to children aged between 6 and 12 years old.
2. To enter the Competition, you (the “Entrant”) should submit one coloured drawing of Captain Salty. Pages can be downloaded from “www.saltydogsgame.com/competition“.
3. To enter the Competition you should submit your entry (the “Material”) by email to “email@example.com”, with “Captain Salty drawing competition” in the subject line or by post to Salty Dogs, Berserker Art, Fao: Andy Brown, 4 Westway Gardens, Belfast, BT13 3NR, UK. You are responsible for the cost of sending your Competition entry to us.
4. When submitting your Competition entry, you must provide your name, age, town/city and country (this information is for announcing the Winner and runners up), You must also provide a contact email of your parent or guardian. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it and for Berserker Art to send the winner and runners up their prizes) it will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
5. You may only submit one entry to the Competition.
6. Competition closes on 1st September 2019.
7. Employees and associates of Berserker Art or their family members may not enter the Competition.
Picking the winner and runners up
8. Simon Bisley will pick the Winner and 2 runners up, from a chosen shortlist.
9. Simon Bisleys decision will be made on or before 1st October 2019. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
10. The name of the winner and 2 runners up, will be published, initially via the Salty Dogs Mailing list and then on the Salty Dogs Game web site “www.saltydogsgame.com“, on 1st October 2019.
11. The Entrant expressly and irrevocably grants and assigns to Berserker Art all right, title and interest in the Material, including but not limited to all rights under copyright, trademark and patent law, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free and irrevocable licence to, use, edit, publish, adapt, modify, the Material, in all languages, forms, media, markets, advertising, online or in print, with no compensation or consideration to be provided to the Entrant.
12. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you give Berserker Art: (a). Permission for your entry to be published in the Salty Dogs Game and on the Salty Dogs website, (b). The right to use your name, age and town/city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the Entrant of your entry.
Getting consent from an adult
13. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that you accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for you to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
14. The winner will have their coloured drawing published in the game Salty Dogs and receive a signed copy of the Salty Dogs game.The 2 runners up will receivea signed copy of Salty Dogs game.
15. The parents or guardians of the winner and runners up, will be notified viaemail on or before 1st October 2019.
16. The prizes will be sent to the winner and runners up within 1 month of game release but no later than end of January 2020.
17. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prizes.
18. We will substitute the prize with other prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
Some other rules
19. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
20. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
21. Your entry will not be returned to you.
22. No purchase is necessary.
23. The Promoter of the Competition is Berserker Art whose address is, 4 Westway Gardens, Belfast, BT13 3NR, UK. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address or emailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
24.By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Berserker Arts and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all actions and/or liabilities for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death or disability, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, prize related activity, or participation in this competition
25. Berserker Art accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Berserker Artis not responsible for electronic, network or computer malfunctions or other technical errors of any kind, relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
26. Berserker Art reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Berserker Artin all matters under its control is final and binding.
27. Berserker Artshall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
28. The Competition will be governed by English law.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Berserker Art and not to any other third party.